ECLIPSE RING LIGHT£85.99
We always get asked which lights we recommend for miniature photography or videography and are proud to work in partnership with Native Lighting.
The ECLIPSE, a new light which we consider industry standard as a minimum for the serious miniature painter.
The Eclipse Ring Light has a 45cm (18″) diameter head, which is supported by an adjustable tripod and has a LED bulbs that are dimmable, making this an ideal lamp for miniature painting or photography.
It has three adjustable/removable camera/phone holders, which open up to 8cm (3″) wide and are situated in the middle of the lamp. The lamp’s height can be adjusted between 128cm – 220cm, meaning that no matter your height, whether you are seated or standing, the mobile device will always be at a height to suit you and can be operated by a Bluetooth remote control (included with lamp) for hands-free operation of mobile devices when using the ring light.
Below the holders are four touch sensitive buttons that enable this lamp to be turned on/off, adjust the brightness and three colour temperatures.
This lamp is powered by a plug, is lightweight and can be folded down and placed in its case making it easily transportable.
- Ring light sits on a tripod, which is height adjustable.
- The LED bulbs are dimmable and feature three different colour temperatures.
- Has three holders for cameras or mobile devices, making this an ideal lamp for filming, watching videos or for photography.
- Features touch sensitive buttons for easy adjustment of light.
- Comes with Bluetooth remote for hands-free operation of mobile device when in use with Eclipse Ring Light.
- Can be easily stored in lightweight carry case.
- Light source – LED
- Light diameter – 45cm / 18″
- Maximum height – 220cm / 86.5″
- Minimum height – 128cm / 50″
- Depth of stand – 55cm / 21.5″
- Cable length – 188cm / 74″
- Camera/phone holder width – 8cm / 3″
- Light colour temperature: 2700°K, 4700°K and 6000°K
- Case dimensions – 50cm x 50cm (19.6″ x 19.6″)
PLEASE NOTE LIGHT HAS A UK PLUG