We always get asked which lights we recommend for miniature painting and are proud to work in partnership with Native Lighting.
The ONYX, a new light which we consider industry standard as a minimum for the serious miniature painter.
This light is ideal for colour matching due to it having a daylight colour temperature of 6,500K and an output of 2,200 lumens.
It comes with a G- clamp enabling it to be clamped to a desk in various positions, making it a versatile light.
In addition, the wide shade can be smoothly adjusted vertically, horizontally and laterally to any desired position.
- Wide head and 117 LEDs ensure a wide and even spread of light.
- Manoeuvrable and durable metal arm allowing the user to position the lamp where required.
- The continual dimmer enables the user to control the brightness in stages of 100% – 75% – 50% – 25%.
- Fixes to a surface via a supplied clamp, meaning that it doesn’t take up unnecessary space on a desk or work surface.
- A long reach arm of 98cm (38.5 inches).
- Colour temperature: 6,500K (equivalent to natural daylight)
- Lumens: 2200
- CRI: 80
- Head width: 50cm (19.75 inches)
- Head depth: 9.5cm (3.75 inches)
- Reach: 98cm (38.5 inches)
- Clamp depth: 6.2cm (2.5 inches)
- Cable length: 158cm (62 inches)
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Colour: Black
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE LIGHT HAS A UK PLUG